Saturday 14 April 2012

Bringing you up to date...

It's now over a week since The Zen App was born as an idea and I thought it was about time I bought you right up to speed:

As well as day jobs and a busy bank holiday weekend this is what we have achieved:
  • Idea (ding!)
  • MVP and ultimate vision developed (as well as the parts inbetween)
  • Squirrel has educated himself enough on iOS to come up with the MVP (as a non-developer, I have to give him kudos for that).
  • I have met with Darshan at thehouselondon.com (@chiefchimpanzee) (thanks to @MrChrisEllis for the intro ) who is helping us find an iOS developer and potentially providing marketing services.
  • Zen App Ltd was registered Thursday 12th April and the application for the Apple Developer Program is in.
  • The waves on the beach at the bottom of my Dad's garden sound pretty much the same.
So that's about it.  I'm working on a post about the satirical nature of the app, we do not want the app to appear to be mocking anything, that is definitely not our intention.

watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment